Avass Group is an experienced design, development and cost effective project delivery engineering body owner based in Australia, focusing on leading technology and consulting services globally.
The Company has a proven track record in leading technologically advanced projects that result in economic benefits for stakeholders, while providing very compelling returns for investors.
Avass' management team has extensive expertise in all aspects of engineering disciplines.
- Commercial passenger vehicle business, including chassis design, electronic integration systems, project execution and operations.
- High Voltage Full Electric Solution Systems on-time and on-budget.
- Vastly experienced and qualified engineers delivering innovative, commercial, practical and economical solutions.
- Applying highly advanced computer software packages for analysis, design and drafting, Avass provides structural, investigative, compliance and design engineering consulting services for the full spectrum of projects.
- Research and Development Deliverables
- Cell Design, Research and Production
- Embedded Systems and Software Integration
- Electronic Control Ssytem Design and Production
- Vehicle Compliance - Design Rules and Modifications
- Risk Assessment Services
- Compliance Audits
- Insurance Assessments
- Special Hazards Design
- Testing and Certification
- Maintenance Assessments
- Dynamic and Static Modelling
- Finite Element Analysis
- Forensic Engineering
- Expert Witness Services
- Remediation Advice
- Engineering Appraisals and Recommendations
- Site Inspections
- Information Technology Presentations
TECHNOLOGY IN EMISSION REDUCTION
Extensive Research by our Science & Development Partners AGFM introduce SPRS (Sustainable Pollution Reduction Systems) technology reduces the emissions from the combustion of fossil fuels (Coal, Gas, Petrol, Diesel) and from the incineration of most waste products.
SPRS utilises waste heat to drive endothermic reactions, partially reversing the oxidation process to reduce or eliminate pollutants in the exhaust gases.